Details of the project
Healthy Child was the winner in the 2nd Game Jam in Asturias Organized by CEEI (European Center of Companies and Innovation). The awarded video game promotes healthy diet and lifestyle for children, they learn as they play and have fun. In the game, the player must control his character health, cholesterol and hunger levels.
Remembering a classic arcade style such as Tetris or Arkanoid, the player moves the character tapping with his fingers the screen of his mobile device in order collect appropiate items of food. The doctor will teach you how to play and give you some advices of a healthy diet and lifestyle that will help you achieve better scores. Your score will be based on the years you lived, you will lose when some of your health, hunger or cholesterol bars goes empty.
Client: Okinaki / Bigtree Games
Category: Digital design, illustration
Tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Unity 5
Healthy Boys Team
- David Figueiras (TheToonPlanet): Game Design, 2D art, UI design, music composition, speech
- Felipe González Fanjul: Game Design, development
- Daniel Berzocana López: Game Design, development
- Javier Vicente Herrero: Medical expert (Consulting)
- Julio César García Noval: Medical expert (Consulting)
- Pablo Álvarez Cano: 3D art (Not used for Healthy Child Cholesterol Edition shown here)